NEW PHRENOLGY NUIT EMBROIDERED VEIL.- A botanical chart.
Botanical illustration is the art of portraying the details of plant species. They must be scientifically accurate but often also have an artistic component and may be printed with a botanical description in books, magazines, and other media or sold as a work of art. E.G. A wedding veil.
Our Nuit botanical veil is an anthology of flowers delicately embroidered into soft netting; each with a different technique. Find below a botanical chart for our Nuit veil, deconstructing each flower and it's meaning.
1. Corncockle. Agrostemma githago. A fresh love.
2. Gilia. Gilia tricolor. Wind. Living without our limitations.
3. Forget-me-not. Myosotis. A symbol of true love.
4. Propeller Plant. Crassula falcata. Growth and renewal.
5. Charming Centaury, Zeltnera venusta. Delicacy.
6. Aster. Asteromoea.Star. A symbol ot patience.
7. Daisy. Bellis perennis. To greet the sun.
8. Yarrow. Achillea millefolium. Healing and inspiration.
9. Chaste Tree. Vitex agnus-castus. Holy.
10. Lupin. Lupinus. An Emblem of imagination.
11. King Protea. Protea cynaroides. Change and transformation.
12. Andromeda. Pieris. Happiness through the ages.
13. Baby Breath. Gypsophila. Everlasting love.
14. Wheat. Triticum aestivum. A symbol of abundance and life.
Take a deep breath and take a moment to appreciate flowers. How they make our world more beautiful. How they remind us there is beauty in endings and beginnings. How they help us remember meaningful memories. Think of the flowers you love best, or ones that also have special meaning to you; this personal and authentic expression awakens your inner response to the beauty.